Greetings all guardians,
Thank you for a very positive response to our behaviour development efforts. Most students and parents say it is a good thing and the main points of feedback we have received is that it needs to be clear, predictable and fair to everyone involved. We are working hard to make sure it is that way.
Development Talk Booking
The dates of the talks:
- Monday 21st January 13:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday 22nd January 13:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday 23rd January 13:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 23th January 13:00 - 18:00
You book your talks anytime between now and 6th January, 2019. The system will be closed on January 7th.
You must login to SchoolSoft to book the talks.
You can get a new password by clicking on the link "Need help logging in" under the login fields. Login to SchoolSoft here. If that does not work, contact our reception on email@example.com or 0736 25 72 48
- Parents of children in year 1-3 will book 30 minute mentor teacher talks.
- Year 4 will book a 20 minute mentor talks and have the possibility of booking a limited number of 10 minute subject teacher talks.
- Year 5 will book a 10 minute mentor talk and additional 10-minute subject teacher talk slots.
- Years 6-9 will usually only book 10 minute subject teacher talks but can book 10 mentor talks as well if needed.
We want to meet all our parents for at least one talk. You can book a longer talk if needed, for example if there will be an interpreter. Students in years 6-9 currently receiving an F in Swedish, Maths, English, Science or Humanities will have subject teacher talks booked in automatically.
A major publishing company, Usborne, will have a mini book fair during the parent evening. You are invited to see what educational books are available for you to support your children with at home. We will also have a display of what books we use in the various subjects, in case this is also of interest to you.
To help you get to know your child’s teachers and our many caring staff - please see our Staff Team Sheet.
Parent Emails and Information Evenings
As we head into the darkest weeks of winter we ask you all to make sure your children are visible - even a small reflex on a jacket or bag can help make n important difference when crossing the road.
Wishing you a wonderful winter break!